As a blogger, you might be knowing what is Google AdSense. When you start getting a decent amount of traffic on your website and blog. Then, the first question arises is How to create an AdSense Account?
In this article, I am going to demonstrate How to create an AdSense account. As you know, AdSense is the contextual ads program from Google as one of the most trusted ads programs on the internet.
There are many ways you can make money on the internet but from them, Google AdSense is the most trusted one. If you have some skills in marketing then believe me you will nail it.
When I started blogging, “AdSense” was the concept in which I failed many times to get approval then I took help of many others bloggers website to get know my mistakes and succeed to get approval. I don’t want you will suffer doing the same mistakes that I did during my time.
Learn more: What is Google Adsense and How does it work?
The Requirement for AdSense Approval
- First, of course, you should have one website / YouTube / Bloggers Accounts
- The Age should be more than 18 years, otherwise, you will need to apply using the name of a parent or guardian who gives you permission to do so to create an AdSense account.
- Content published on your website should be quality content. That means, it should not get copied and paste from another website.
- You must have proper Mail Address and Telephone No or Mobile No. Because, earlier the Google are couriering the AdSense PIN to your place and Now it get activated on the Phone to receive the payouts.
- One Person One Account for all your platform. Example: If you have Youtube Channel, Blogger, Website or Blog then you don’t need to create a different account for all. You just to add the verify the Youtube channel, Blogger and Blogs or Websites.
- The website should be more than 6 months old
- The site should have
- The site should have a proper about us page, contact page
- To get more Information click here.
Step to Create an AdSense Account?
AdSense has recently changed the account approval process include the following Steps:
- Sign up for AdSense
- Add AdSense Code in your header part of the website between <head> code</head>
- Wait while your account is reviewed and either accepted or rejected. It takes 3 days to get the result of your approval
You might feel that AdSense Account approval process is quite lengthy, the help will ultimately help you to maintain the quality of AdSense for all users. It is also important to make sure your blog and website are following the Adsense Policies before applying.
Step 1: Signup
First, go to the Signup page for AdSense.
You will see an option to create a google account, or you can choose to use your existing Google Account to create an AdSense account. Please find the image below:
Note: If you have a custom domain name and you are using Google Apps for your domain email address, I suggest you use that to sign up for your AdSense Account. The chance of getting your AdSense application approved is increased by a factor of 3. Otherwise, use your existing Google account.
You can Sign in Existing Gmail or Google Account to Proceed with the AdSense application. Image is below
Step 2: Validate Account Information
The Process of create an Adsense account is straightforward. Here you have to confirm the details is correct or not. if not then you have to correct it and accept the Adsense account Terms and Conditions to procced. Images are below
You need to enter and confirm the Payee Name and address to proceed for final Step.
Step 3: Validate the Website
In this step, you need to validate your domain for which you are registering for Adsense Account. You just have to copy and paste your Google Adsense code in the header section of your blog or website.
After pasting your validating code to the header section of your blog then you need to indicate AdSense that you have
Your application will then be reviewed by the adsense team . The review process may take days to weeks.Google will send you an email when your adsense is approved. Once approved, you can start displaying Google ads on your blog and earn money.
The amount earned is paid via EFT or through cheque. Once the amount reaches $10 , a pin will be sent to your mail . You have to enter this pin and complete the tax form [whichever applicable] to get eligible for adsense payment.
I hope, we have made you understood how to create an AdSense account. If you still need any help, ask us in the comments. I will glad that I can answer your Questions. Please Share this Article with your family and Friends, it will help them to earn money from online.